Private Jobs

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ChickenDipper
Ticket Agent

Private Jobs

Post by ChickenDipper » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi,

It would be great to see the ability for pilots to fly private jobs such as cargo and passengers - similar to what FSE has.
This would provide a good reason to earn money privately/solo and buy your own aircraft - also allowing rental/leasing of aircraft for private pilots as a way to start earning money to then buy their own aircraft.
Last edited by ChickenDipper on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Private Jobs

Post by joefremont » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 pm

We have never really done that. We have always said a pilot can only work for one airline, would most airlines allow a pilot do work for other airlines and do side jobs at the same time? So if your a solo pilot, why not create your own solo airline to do your work.

Other opinions?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

MrJTSZ
Ticket Agent

Post by MrJTSZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 am

It would be fine, for example, to move planes from other people. For example, I need to move a C172 from LEPA to EGBB and I want it to go flying and not moved. I offer 100,000v $ for someone to transfer it to me and I give 3 weeks to do the work.

ChickenDipper
Ticket Agent

Post by ChickenDipper » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:51 pm

MrJTSZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:05 am
It would be fine, for example, to move planes from other people. For example, I need to move a C172 from LEPA to EGBB and I want it to go flying and not moved. I offer 100,000v $ for someone to transfer it to me and I give 3 weeks to do the work.
Sounds like a good usage of this feature, along with random system generated jobs too.

To add - you could also use this feature to allow pilots to save up funds to then buy an airline, instead of allowing them to get one right away.