More Granular permissions

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

More Granular permissions

Post by joefremont » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi Flyers, I had a member make a request that does not seam too outrageous so I am re-posting it here (after having google translate it from German) to see if anyone else would find this interesting.
I have a question / request. Is it perhaps possible in the rank options such. "Aircraft (Repair, Registration, Transfer)" to separate the options individually? So, you can decide for each rank individually, if this rank gets the possibility to repair aircraft to register or transfer / transfer.

It would be really awesome, so if you could get CEO as more individual choices. Of course, this also applies to all other options, which are only combined via a respective generic term.

Here is an example as text:

Pilots: () Accept
() Kicking
() Releases

Aircraft: () Repair
() To register
() Transfer / Transfer.

etc.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

gcl
Ticket Agent

Re: More Granular permissions

Post by gcl » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:16 am

+1
That would be really good. I want to give a (charter-)pilot give the possibilty to create its own route, but not to edit the others... Just as example.

Cat
Chief Pilot

Re: More Granular permissions

Post by Cat » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:56 am

speaking of specialized permissions, what think of making type ratings either "fleetwide" or aircraft specific by registration number? That way pilots could be assigned specific aircraft to fly and not be taking each other's planes.

EDITED - add: Oh never mind, operators can do this now using the new Fleet Operation, each pilot has his own fleet, lock em out from other pilot assigned fleets. :wink: