Ideas: FSAirliners in the world of cryptocurrencies

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

yvjjflores
Ticket Agent

Ideas: FSAirliners in the world of cryptocurrencies

Post by yvjjflores » Sun May 06, 2018 4:55 pm

greetings to all.

At present, and with technological advances, we see how cryptocurrencies are occupying more and more space in our lives as alternative means of economic income and other uses of the blockchain.

those of us who are enthusiasts of virtual aviation enjoy and dedicate hours of flight in our simulator and our FSA shows us our profits but in the end it is still something virtual ...

thinking about the above, I think the idea that it would be good to consider that the income of pilots and airlines is possible to convert them to cryptocurrency would be very useful for all, would be promoted more flights and fsairlines would obtain a percentage of profits that would serve to the maintenance of systems that guarantee the operation and development of the virtual airline administrator ....

What is the opinion of the community and the developers of FSA?

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Ideas: FSAirliners in the world of cryptocurrencies

Post by joefremont » Mon May 07, 2018 1:41 am

In some we we already have our own cyber currency, V$, but I know that's not what you mean.

The biggest problem is that is the idea of paying our pilots for virtual flights with these "currencies" its that these have become actually value of them has gone up quite a lot, so how we would pay for these "currencies" would be a problem.

Secondly in my opinion the only real use of cryptocurrencies is money laundering and paying for illegal stuff outside of government control. Other than that the investors who are speculating in it and driving up the price and huge amounts are involved in nothing but a huge poncy scheme that will probably crash in some spectacular way soon and bring on the next great repossession. I would rather not contribute to that in any way.

So lets replace the idea of crypto-currencies with real currencies, euro's lets say. We would probably have to raise our rates to collect the funds to pay back to pilots, and we would have to get even more critical on cheat detection of pilots could make actually money off there flights, I see too many problems with the idea, but maybe I am over thinking this, what do others think?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

AdySmith
Flight Attendant

Post by AdySmith » Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 am

In order to "pay" pilots and/or airlines in anything other than virtual payments the money has to come from somewhere.
We do not fly real fare paying passengers so where is the actual income?

It simply wouldn't work, money cannot be created from nothing.

flugkapitan
Flight Attendant

Post by flugkapitan » Mon May 07, 2018 3:12 pm

While an interesting concept, I agree with Joe and Ady in that I don't see how it could work.

Regards,
Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong