Hubs...

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

wings138
Flight Attendant

Hubs...

Post by wings138 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm

So for the layout of the webpage and all areas are great, with one exception. If an airline is going to have operational hubs as in more then one, it needs to have the routes (flights) to be assignable.

I can set up different fleets, even assign them in a hub type setup, but the flights are all in one big list. If you could add one more category and then you could have one more search function, as in search via hub.

Anyway, it's my two cents.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Hubs...

Post by joefremont » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Would assigning a route to a 'fleet' do what your thinking? I have thought about making fleets more like mini airlines within a parent and having specific routes available to only a given fleet, but though that might make things too complicated.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

wings138
Flight Attendant

Re: Hubs...

Post by wings138 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:55 am

joefremont wrote:Would assigning a route to a 'fleet' do what your thinking? I have thought about making fleets more like mini airlines within a parent and having specific routes available to only a given fleet, but though that might make things too complicated.
ok what I was meaning with that is to add one more category to flights "HUB" and then adding one more search drop down. So, having say 2000 total flights but say 5 hubs, then say one hub was Seattle, one was Los Angeles, say Seattle had 200 flights, and so I could just see what Seattle flights where.

Fleets don't need to have anything done to them, but the flights would work out better. I hope I am making sense, if you have more questions about where I'm going with this just let me know.