FSAirlines + FSPassengers

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ali_hill
Ticket Agent

FSAirlines + FSPassengers

Post by ali_hill » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Hey guys,

just an idea for you to have a think about. i have recently purchased FSPassengers to help improve my flying skills and to make my flying experience more enjoyable. because of this i was wondering if it would be possible to merge FSP with FSA. i know that FSA generates a post flight report, but after reading the forums on here there are some suggestions for FSA to implement failures.

so if there was some way of uploading our FSP post flight reports along with the standard FSA post flight reports to me this would be an advantage. even if there is no way of combining the two and prob no way of increasing FSA income, i do feel that the option for anyone in any VA to upload their FSP flight reports would be very beneficial for showing the rest of the VA pilots what failures if any you have dealt with during a flight.

anyway i will stop yapping on. hope you give this some thought and if anyone else has any thoughts on this idea please feel free to post

cheers

Ali

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: FSAirlines + FSPassengers

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Please do a search for FSPassengers on this forum. You will find several threads on how to use FSPassengers with FSAirlines.

As FSPassengers is payware from another company, there will never be a "merge" between the two, however there is no problem running them side-by-side.

ali_hill
Ticket Agent

Re: FSAirlines + FSPassengers

Post by ali_hill » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks for your reply, i do know that they can be run side by side and i actually do that, and as for them never being merged thanks for letting me know. as i said it was just an idea. i am not very good with tech so i didnt know if it would be possible but once again thanks for clearing that up for me.