Recruiting

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ricchio

Recruiting

Post by ricchio » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:38 pm

I noticed that there are a good number of "students" on the roster and it's only growing. What if airlines have a recruiting option of some sort?

Ciao,
Aaron

tsb

Post by tsb » Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:45 am

training, like if you join BA you get payed whilst training - something along those lines?

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:06 pm

Hm, how about an invitation the airlines can send to the "student" ?
But most of the people who are not part of an airline won't come back so soon, I guess. They just registered, weren't conviced of what they saw and left.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

ricchio

Post by ricchio » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:05 pm

We can still give it a try I guess.

Ciao,
Aaron

HyperionAirways

Post by HyperionAirways » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:10 pm

We've just gotta get the word out about the site. It's still relatively young. What about sponsoring events at VATSIM, banners, etc?

I know I made a mention of FlyNET over at SimV, but that's it so far.

Now, if we sponsored a fly in....that could get some attention.

recce

Post by recce » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:41 pm

I was actually think about hosting one in a couple of weeks for the inauguration of Ontario Air Service. We would of course be announcing that UNLIKE most airlines we will not be usign that ARCAS thing or whatever you want to call it but would instead be using FLYNET so that we could track just how well we really ARE doing compared to other airlines. Throw a sales pitch that's smooth enough and who knows some other major airline may come join the fun.

HyperionAirways

Post by HyperionAirways » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:46 pm

I'm not above whoring myself out. :wink:

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:22 pm

I think you know my opinion on this ;-)
This is still a beta, and I don't want anyone to become disappointed just because he joined to early. I would wait until most of the bugs are solved. So far I have enough problems and with you guys as members I won't lack new ideas :-)
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Ionathan
Captain

Recruitung

Post by Ionathan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:49 am

I understand Konny's hesitation to open out to the masses since there are still problems but I will just drop my syggestion here to implement when we are ready. It would be a good idea to let people know our presence (when Konny is ready) in FS related forums like simviation, avsim and why not VA connection. I am sure we can list a lot more. Once FlyNet becomes a "concept" it will be much easier for every airline to recruit new pilot from the "outer world".