How much are we earning

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ben_davies247

How much are we earning

Post by ben_davies247 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:10 pm

I think on teh client screen when you are flying, there should be a part that tells us how much we would earn at that part of the journey if we landed safley.
EG : I am 2 hours into a 5 hour flight, the client says, if I made a safe landing and flew only this distance, i would earn xxxxxxxv$
Get what I mean?

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:56 pm

I can imagine this,
"ladies and gentleman this is the captain speaking, I am getting a little bored so we are going to land in Iceland instead of Paris thank you for choosing us, you had a choice of airlines and picked the wrong one"
:lol:

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:15 am

JJacobs wrote:I can imagine this,
"ladies and gentleman this is the captain speaking, I am getting a little bored so we are going to land in Iceland instead of Paris thank you for choosing us, you had a choice of airlines and picked the wrong one"
:lol:
Either way Ladies and gentleman, 'm going to make 10 Million on this flight, of which I pocket 10%. We hope you like Fish for Breakfast, and Thank you for choosing Give a Crap Airways, where your comfort, is your problem.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:16 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the Captain speaking. We are flying at 35000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean. If you look on your left you will see our engine 1 on fire. Now, if you look on your right you will see our engine 2 on fire as well. If you look below you will see a small boat with three people on it. They are the two pilots and the hostess. This is a recorded message. We wish you a nice flight."
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

ben_davies247

Post by ben_davies247 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:50 am

Alright Alright, very funny. No but I was thinking that it would like tell us if we were having a bug or something.
Pretty fnny comments though. :lol: :lol: Especialy this one
Either way Ladies and gentleman, 'm going to make 10 Million on this flight, of which I pocket 10%. We hope you like Fish for Breakfast, and Thank you for choosing Give a Crap Airways, where your comfort, is your problem.
lol :lol:

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:39 am

Nah, don't think that's necessary. The won't be anymore bugs ;-) :roll:
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer