Top 10 Airlines

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ben_davies247

Top 10 Airlines

Post by ben_davies247 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:07 pm

cmmdrnmartin wrote this a while ago, I thought this was a really good idea but not much interest was shown, look.
Disable the Create Airline Function?

I don't think it's quite fair to just Ban anyone from creating an airline, since then we'd only have one because we got here first. That being said, the pilot rating idea is ok, but what's the rating? I've flown about a Hundred times and am (I think) a Senior Flight Captain.

I think there needs to be more advertisement of the VA's on the signup page, perhaps a list of the top 10 VA's?

Or even better, a training VA, where they can fly any plane they want, but must complete 4 flights with no crashes (in a row) before they can join a new airline, and 20 flights before they can found an airline. DOes that sound good?

It protects Airlines from pilots who crash.
It lets pilots learn to budget for fuel, and how it affects whoever they will be flying for.
It lets CEOs take a look at a piltos logbook after he has established some sort of flying experience.
It will promote joining a VA over creating a VA.
This bit in perticular
I think there needs to be more advertisement of the VA's on the signup page, perhaps a list of the top 10 VA's?
I think that would be a good idea, but maybe top 5? After all, there are only about 15 main airlines, others are in active

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:54 pm

Awesome idea! Every VA can submit one .GIF image and will be randomley shown on the forum and the main page UNTIL you have already joined a VA.

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:34 am

i think thats one of the best ideas going!

ben_davies247

Post by ben_davies247 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:44 am

Yep, Thanks Justin :wink: