Removing type ratings

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

BigQ

Removing type ratings

Post by BigQ » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:11 pm

It'd be nice to be able to remove a type rating when you've sold a type of aircraft... i have type ratings for many aircrafts that i do not own, and would like to remove them so that my profile looks cleaner.

Or maybe ther should be a promting reminder when you're about to sell the last aircraft of that type, to remove all type ratings for that aircraft.

Makes for a cleaner profile page, methinks...

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:46 pm

^ I agree. when i worked for Bristol Direct i still had a type rating for a cessna 208 i didn't own.

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:29 pm

You can already remove type ratings. Select the aircraft you want, then uncheck your name.

EDIT: I just realised, YOU must do this before you sell of the aircraft type... We'll add this recommendation to the list.

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:30 pm

cmdrnmartin wrote:You can already remove type ratings. Select the aircraft you want, then uncheck your name.
But when you have sold the aircraft and say have no A320's but still have the A320 rating, then you cannot remove it

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:31 pm

Heh, beat you to it Matthew! (i recognize my own mistakes, sometimes ;) )

Matthew
Captain

Post by Matthew » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:32 pm

cmdrnmartin wrote:Heh, beat you to it Matthew! (i recognize my own mistakes, sometimes ;) )
lol yeah, but look my post was 1 minute after yours, thats got to be a record hehe

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:10 am

Yep, actually I would call this a bug ;-)
I think I'll fix that in a way that the type ratings will be deleted automatically if you sell the last airplane of a kind.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Might be nice to have partnership requests ended when the other airline does not accept it within a certain time frame...