Acces to member information

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

bbugday
Ticket Agent

Acces to member information

Post by bbugday » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

I don't know if this topic was discussed before but after a search I couldn't find a related topic.
AS VA CEO's is it possible for us to get acces to member information? Especially to information like age, e-mail and so on. This would be very usefull for us especially to get to contact our members easier. Also during membership can you add info feilds like ivao or vatsim ID? We at Air Anatolia fly only online on vatsim for now ( hopefully on ivao too soon) and it is a pain in the neck to go fetching for the information on vataware to see weather our members did there flight online. If the ivao or Vatsim ID could be asked for on registration and we if we could have acces to these informations as VA Ceo's it would be very useful.

Regards,
Burak Buğday
Air Anatolia Virtual Airlines - NTL001

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Acces to member information

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:14 am

Have you tried clicking on your pilot's picture? I'm pretty sure we give CEO's some additional information when you do that.

bbugday
Ticket Agent

Post by bbugday » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks for your help... never thought of clicking the picture :)
How about asking for the Vatsim or Ivao ID's for pilots during registration ( it could be an optional info during registration. They can fill it out if they have an ID and they can edit thier profile and fill this info out later when they get an id)

also off topic but is there a way which we can see more info about a flight report? For example

- Vertical speed during takeoff,climb and descent
- speeds at which flaps are extended
- speeds at which landing gear is lowered and retracted
- speed at landing
- speed at take off

if there isn't a way to see this info currently will there be an update anytime soon? Also it would be better if the client could detect hard landings and cause damage to the aircraft and also detect tail strikes

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

I can't speak on any of the other items because I am not a developer. Hopefully Konny will come on here soon and see it.

bbugday
Ticket Agent

Post by bbugday » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:22 am

I guess these ideas did not interest Konny much? :?

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:46 pm

I think those would be more long range items anyway. There's a lot of stuff already on the plate for him once he's able to return to programming, and so I think he's probably wanting to get through them first before looking at stuff like that although, if you do a search, I think you'll find that most of them have already been suggested.