...and a multiplayer suggestion

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Ionathan
Captain

...and a multiplayer suggestion

Post by Ionathan » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:41 am

Well, this is a new idea but not at FlyNet's environment in terms of Client indeed. I read somewhere in the forums about a virtual air show. To my understanding this is 100% virtual meaning not actually performed in the virtual skies. Here comes my idea. We could organise occasional multiplayer events like air shows, beyond aliances and airlines. Ok, an airline could be represented by their pilots but we could not restrict the content of the event to owned aircrafts. An air show could be performed in a multiplayer environment. VATSIM could be used if it was to be hold in a remote area with no traffic, or even to some other more free-style online server like BushNet.
Then each participant could submit beforehand his program like "Landing demo of A380" or "Short landing 737" or even "F16 flying demonstration".

It would be actually independent of FlyNet but being performed by FlyNet pilots could create a more friendly environment as participants and even viewers could just connect located in the apron watching the airshow and/or taxing to runway and takeoff (participants) when it is their turn.

I don't know what do you think about it. I just find it as something interesting.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

HS1

Post by HS1 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Great idea: I'd second that...particularly if it was on a freestyle server: or perhaps a FlyNET member would be able to host it!

caphawk

Great idea!

Post by caphawk » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:27 am

This break the airport to airport flight routine...Cool! 8)

kssyed

Post by kssyed » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:11 pm

That sounds great! I can see that B-58 Hustler already over the airport!