Passenger System

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Passenger System

Post by alasizon » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Could we possibly make the system a little bit more realistic, A) We usually don't have five year olds traveling alone. B) On a small regional flight (DH8D, EAT-SEA) I have 7 passengers from another country, this seems exceptionally high for a regional flight only carrying 74 passengers, should this possibly be shrinked a little.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

edwinb77
Flight Attendant

Re: Passenger System

Post by edwinb77 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 pm

and addition to create some cargo list as well, to see what type of cargo you are having on board when you do cargo flights.
Image Image

j4cko56
Flight Attendant

Post by j4cko56 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:48 am

I agree, but at the end of the day, does it really matter? Its still money regardless of the age/race of the passengers! The cargo idea i am with, seeing what your carrying would be a good addition and bring even more realism into the system. Knowing your carrying 120 tons of "rubber dog turd out of Hong Kong" would be good to know!

Jack Lindley
ImageImage
http://legacair-virtual.tk/
CEO, Legacair Virtual Airlines

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Its not something that is overly bothersome, its just that I would like to see it be a bit more realistic and I realized that the figures aren't constant either as I've done other flights since then in which I was carrying 0 or 1 international passenger.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin