Rate our ideas...

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Rate our ideas...

Post by flightsimer » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 pm

how are we suppose to give you feed back on what we like and dont like when the only options are neutral (doesnt matter), like or love? there is no dislike or hate... and even if you pick neutral it puts it in the dont mind catagory.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Re: Rate our ideas...

Post by afqr2007 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 pm

i agree there should be dislike buttons but looking at all the latest ideas there was only i think 2 which i didnt like or didnt matter to me....But if you are on facebook you will know how long it took for a dislike button to be added :D

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:24 am

I agree 110%. There's no point otherwise. Personally speaking I strongly dislike some ideas and because I cannot express it I let them unvoted.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

hmm, this is just a superficial problem. It is basically a 0-10 rating, and it actually does not really matter how the options are called. if you vote "neutral" you vote for the worst rating, and if you vote "love" you vote for the best rating..."like" is something inbetween. At first I had the neutral named "dislike" but then I thought that people might think "well I don't really dislike that feature, but I don't need it" and people might not click on it. The neutral-naming makes it easier to down-vote a feature if they are not really convinced of it, but do not actually dislike it. And if you really dislike it you can still click on neutral ;)

neutral=0=dislike=i don't need that
like=5=that would be a nice feature
love=10=i'd really like to see that
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm

DK,

What about making it a four option set.

Example:

Dislike=0
Neutral=3
Like=7
Love=10
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 am

nuetral for me is i dont care about it, it could be put in or not and i wouldnt really care or i dont know yet at this time my opinion on it.

but if i dislike something, which a few of the new additions i strongly dislike, then i should be able to show that.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways