You can make a TOP pilots, a TOP VAs

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

polirom
Ticket Agent

You can make a TOP pilots, a TOP VAs

Post by polirom » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm

You can make a TOP pilots, a TOP VAs, the current month and that will automatically update and be seen on the website of Fsairlines and a module to put on our websites.

To create a little competition between us.

You have 24 hours on the TOP, but it's a little tight, not everyone can make 8 flights in one day.

Thanks

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: You can make a TOP pilots, a TOP VAs

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 am

I have moved this to the "Ideas" section as this has nothing to do with the integration pack. Please use the correct forum for your posts, we do try to make their purpose clear for that reason.

In addition, we have VA statistics available on our website, but there has been much discussion and conflict over how they should be presented because of the differing ways to use the system. Until an agreement is reached on that front, it will be unlikely to see many more inter-VA and inter-pilot statistics be posted as the "simple" way of doing it favors to heavily those who wish to use time acceleration for all flights and are very active on the network using that which gives them a lot of statistical result with little actual time investment compared to others.

MOW
Flight Attendant

Re: You can make a TOP pilots, a TOP VAs

Post by MOW » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 am

I do agree with you Capflyer. There is a lot of way to challenge people and VAs and with all the different options to run its VA or ourselves as pilots, I do not see easy to make a common real challenge TOP.

Looking to pilot TOP, I could play during hours between Charles de Gaulle and Orly, and it will raise me up to first place, but at the end, I will not have deserved this rank !

I think a system based on points (1nm=1pt / 1 flight done=100 point) reduced by a percent equal to the acceleration (time=x2 = 20% reduced / time x4 = 40% reduced) time could be an idea (but I do not make any statistics. Perhaps this could be done on the basis of the current statistics to see the difference ?).

It is a proposal, but I understand reading your post that this has been subject to endless discussion... And, to speak truly, I do not pay much attention to FSA statistics, because it is of no interest for me. My pleasure is in developing my VA, not challenging the other ones whereas there is so much ways to play with different internal policies :D.