nice to have world flight map

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

edwinb77
Flight Attendant

nice to have world flight map

Post by edwinb77 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi,

I don't know if its already brought up earlier (couldn't find it on the forums) but i thought up something nice to have which is the following:

In the airline you have a time table with a departure and arrival airport. Is it possible that a graphical (world)map is created of all the flights you have in the time table like for example this from bmibaby:
http://www.centreforaviation.com/images ... 01eada.png
This to avoid that you have to do something manually in whatever drawing program.

As again, its a nice to have, not a must.

Best regards,

Edwin
CEO
EA Virtual Airways
Image Image

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Re: nice to have world flight map

Post by afqr2007 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 pm

you can already do this

if you go to flight monitor, then using the drop down menu find your airline then using the other drop down select routes

i use this ofhen to plan new routes

it doesnt give the name of the aircraft which is a shame but i can live without it but it does so you where you fly and using the contient selection thingy you can zoom right in

edwinb77
Flight Attendant

Re: nice to have world flight map

Post by edwinb77 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 pm

thats like what i mean :)

would be nice if you can create a bigger picture to keep it sharp once you zoom in a little. Current picture is quite small.. when you have a lot of routes it will be one big red dot :)

if it is possible to add the routes on the new version where you now have the current flights and you have a quite big picture to copy, then you have something which airlines can use and show in a good visual picture where they fly too.
Image Image