The "Rate our ideas page"

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

alemaobaiano
Captain

The "Rate our ideas page"

Post by alemaobaiano » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:53 am

Is that it? I think you missed off an option, something along the lines of "I couldn't care less", although my first reaction was considerably less polite than that.

Whatever happened to more realism? You did a survey last year where the majority wanted more operational realism, and one of your new ideas is the ability to send a message to Twitter :roll:

Sorry, I've unfortunately paid for the year in the hope that you were going to turn this into something good, now we have the top pilot award and Twitter.

Can I get a refund?

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Re: The "Rate our ideas page"

Post by DaKurt » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 am

The "Rate our ideas page" is in testing phase...and we are going to add all todo-list items, as soon as we see that the system works properly. The idea behind this rating system is that we can get a clue what is the most desired feature and which we should implement first. This does not mean that the other ideas will not be implemented. It's just a priority sorting...
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming

alemaobaiano
Captain

Post by alemaobaiano » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

OK, but I thought the last survey had made it pretty clear what the majority wanted?

You might want to have a look at the log-in process for that page too, several times I was told to log in on the main page before I could access the ideas page, even though I had to be logged in to see the option. FF 3.5.7 if that makes any difference.

TTFN

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 pm

3.5.8, IE7, and IE8 all show the same problem with having to log in again to get to the page even after being already logged in.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

its not just that page, i tried to send a message to someone who wasnt in my airline and when i clicked to choose the recipent, it took me to the homepage. did this a few times and still havent been able to get there.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways