FSA Automatic flightplans

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ep-irl
Ticket Agent

FSA Automatic flightplans

Post by ep-irl » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Just a quick question about flight plans,

it would be "cool" if FSA client knows every airport you take-off and land at without me having to input that data to flight plans, so that i have to option to fly "VFR" say to any airport and get money for that flight.

If you want one member of our VA to pay money for FSA, then i would expect FSA to be as good if not better than any other equivalent pay-ware software.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: FSA Automatic flightplans

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

I doubt this would work.

Think of it this way - How can you make money on a flight if no one's bought tickets? You have to advertise your flight schedule first to be able to sell tickets, even for a charter flight, you have to pre-plan the flight.

Also, most regulatory agencies prohibit operating a flight carrying revenue passengers or freight under a VFR flightplan. In the US, the only time an airline can operate under Part 91 (which includes VFR) is if you're empty, thus not making money. Otherwise, you have to conform to your portion of the rules (Part 119, Part 121, Part 125, or Part 135).

abarter
Ticket Agent

Re: FSA Automatic flightplans

Post by abarter » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 am

ep-irl wrote:Just a quick question about flight plans,

it would be "cool" if FSA client knows every airport you take-off and land at without me having to input that data to flight plans, so that i have to option to fly "VFR" say to any airport and get money for that flight.

If you want one member of our VA to pay money for FSA, then i would expect FSA to be as good if not better than any other equivalent pay-ware software.
I don't know of any other "equivalent pay-ware software" that allows you to pick up passengers at an airport and drop them where you please. Not Cargo Pilot nor Airline Pilot does this. None of the competitors to FSAirlines does that either.