New FSA Features? Where??

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Viper1740
Ticket Agent

New FSA Features? Where??

Post by Viper1740 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 am

Ok so we've been upgraded (on trial basis) to the new platinum status. It states that you're able to create airlines plus use some "special features" though I do not own an airline, I do not see any "special" features that differ from what I've seen before we were all upgraded. Can anyone help? I do not see a reason to upgrade since I'm already in an airline that pays for the subscription, however if someone sees something I don't, I'd love to hear from you.

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Re: New FSA Features? Where??

Post by alasizon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 am

Viper1740 wrote:Ok so we've been upgraded (on trial basis) to the new platinum status. It states that you're able to create airlines plus use some "special features" though I do not own an airline, I do not see any "special" features that differ from what I've seen before we were all upgraded. Can anyone help? I do not see a reason to upgrade since I'm already in an airline that pays for the subscription, however if someone sees something I don't, I'd love to hear from you.
The client and major updates should follow in the next couple days. The "Events" feature is new but I am not sure if it is restricted to premium users or not since everyone is a premium user currently. Also, I believe that more changes such as PAX configuration, a new client plug-in for X-Plane, additional client features such as statistics in the next client release, and much more is coming around the corner.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

Libertyexpress
Ticket Agent

Post by Libertyexpress » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 am

alasizon wrote: The client and major updates should follow in the next couple days. The "Events" feature is new but I am not sure if it is restricted to premium users or not since everyone is a premium user currently. Also, I believe that more changes such as PAX configuration, a new client plug-in for X-Plane, additional client features such as statistics in the next client release, and much more is coming around the corner.

:( do not know why but at this point, my account is standard, I hope soon to see everything new that bring

DaKurt
FSAirlines Developer

Post by DaKurt » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:29 am

Libertyexpress wrote:
:( do not know why but at this point, my account is standard, I hope soon to see everything new that bring
This is the normal behaviour of the system. You are just a platinum-trial member as long as you do not apply to an airline. The reason for that is that otherwise airlines could continuously add pilots and put them in their airline, in order to keep their airline active, without paying.
Claudio - FSAirlines Programming