Changes in the profit account

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

frakos
Ticket Agent

Changes in the profit account

Post by frakos » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 am

At the moment a pilot with real simulation rate agrees a pilot with high simulation rate flies the same profit. Why is this?
A pilot who flies with simulation rate 16 would have to get 16% less profit paid. Pilots with 1 simulation rate have to fly are recompensed and get the whole profit as before. This the pilots are also trained to fly near to reality. It cannot be that a pilot from EDDF to KLAX 8 to 12 h flies exactly so much profit makes like a pilot with simulation rate 16 in 1h.

I hope, you understand what I mean. My English does not especially feel well. Therefore, I work with a translator.

With greetings from Germany

CEO FamilyAir VA
frakos

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Changes in the profit account

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 am

I think what you're trying to discuss is compensation of a pilot flying 1x versus 16x.

The fact is, that a pilot flying 16x gets direct compensation, however, the pilot flying at 1x gets direct compensation PLUS a 20% bonus for flying at 1x. We do differentiate and try to give incentives to people for not using time acceleration. This bonus reduces from 20% at 1x to 0% at 16x, so the more time acceleration you use, the less the bonus.

hezza
Captain

Re: Changes in the profit account

Post by hezza » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 am

The other fact is that many people feel that the bonus for using little or no TC is insufficient. ;)
Most people's FS use is based on time available and not how many flights they can do, and clearly even 2 flights at 16x earn far more money than 1 in real time, let alone 16 flights in the same time!

But we understand that this is not unfair, because all airlines have the option to use high compression values if they choose.

/G