Still hoping to give belongings away!

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Polar
Ticket Agent

Still hoping to give belongings away!

Post by Polar » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 am

I am still hoping on the possibility to give (shopping items) presents to my pilots. It would be nice to be able to give them some thing, to keep up the motivation and the fun! Because now, I can buy belongings ... for me or others to look at!? With who will I go to the F1-season? :roll:
It should be possible for (at least CEO's) to give it to there staff from the company account, and for others from there own account or something, like that! :!: :?: :o

It would be a very nice thing, and a small thing to program. :wink:

CEO-Euro Livewire Airlines
(come and join us!)
CEO and specialized in payware aircraft systems and procedures!

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: Still hoping to give belongings away!

Post by Quantum » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi,

I'm guessing that if this feature was introduced, it would be factored by the multiplier as is the current 'tip pilot' feature. If that's the case then you may as well just tip the pilot and let him decide what he wants to 'buy'. He may prefer to save up and buy his own personal aircraft for his private hangar. At least he can 'use' his aircraft. Personally I don't get the attraction of being able to buy 'stuff' that you subsequently can't 'use' on FSAirlines. If you buy a 'season ticket' to some sort of sporting event for one of your pilots, what pleasure would he get from having said ticket in his 'belongings' ? Give him some money, let him buy an aircraft so he can use his monies earned to do some recreational flying on FSA.

My tuppence.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Polar
Ticket Agent

Re: Still hoping to give belongings away!

Post by Polar » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Mmmm not all to personal, its also something like a nice gesture and a gig. Money is to impersonal ... besides people can fly over 107 different planes for free with my company! They can ask for a plane or flight and I create it for them ..... most of my pilots do not care about there private bank account at all. They even complain if I give them a higher % rate :? . It should all going in to the company, according to most.
Its also a pity you are not able to drive your car (from EDDF to EHAM) instead of buying a ticket.

never the less
I do agree on the useless items, but thats why I see as just fun!

cheers
S.
CEO and specialized in payware aircraft systems and procedures!