How to tell if I'm into something....

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

HyperionAirways

How to tell if I'm into something....

Post by HyperionAirways » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:17 pm

...my brain will just keep going!

So please, don't take these as criticisms! I just love the site, the concept, and everything else, so I've been trying to come up with ways to help!

Alright, first off....the ability to customize ranks. Not all airlines promote at the same rate, and with the same titles. If we as CEO's could decide when to promote someone based on merits, not based on time flown, that would be AWESOME.

Second, an introductory period. It would make things so much easier if we could allow pilots to fly "on probation" for a set period of time (set by the airline), then bring the pilot on permanently when they seem "ready".

Finally, for now anyway, many airlines have minimum obligations that the pilot has to meet each month. One flight a month, two hours per month, etc...ideally on our roster, we'd see pilots in red (for example) who have not yet satisfied the time committment that the airline established...if they have established one.

I'm trying to stop, I promise!

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:58 pm

Hey, keep going. I don't know if and when I'll be able to include all these features ;-), but they're definitely worth realizing
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

tsb

Post by tsb » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:54 pm

The more ideas the better!

I definetly agree on the probation period!