lease Pilot + aircraft

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Todi
Flight Attendant

lease Pilot + aircraft

Post by Todi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:38 pm

I think it would be intressting when you can lease Pilot Plus aircraft together ...

So for lease the cost for the fuel must be payed bye the airline how leased the aircraft and the flights would be made bye the other airline so the money goes to the airline how leased it and only a little bit ["leasingoffer"] goes to the other airline ...

And you lease would be also lease it for am flight or so ...

(i think so like the Real airline named atlas Air ...)

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: lease Pilot + aircraft

Post by flightsimer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 pm

you mean like a wet lease where the aircraft is operated by the origional airline for the leasing airline? that would sort of defeat this wouldnt it? if an airline needed to wet lease an aircraft on FSA then that airline shouldnt be doing business.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Todi
Flight Attendant

Post by Todi » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes my so about it. I had thought so:
A airline pilot and aircraft is ready to airline B looking for a plane and determines the route and / or quantity of cargo. airline A sees job done and the cost for an airline sprit go b for maintenance and it is a responsible airline.

but then fell about the reputation because, then therefore the special orders were given and also the charter flights, for example, and then therefore the airline with a route often flies or the flies often more passengers ... and yes because in real life is not always fully booked every 747 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_airline like this ...

if I may say so, what say you about this?

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:05 pm

wet leasing and chartering are 2 totally different things. charter flights are already on the todo list. but wet leasing is pointless for us to do.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Todi
Flight Attendant

Post by Todi » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:12 am

I know
but it would be really intresing ... because then it would be intresant about and it would make more realistic ...

so perhaps it is indeed who intresiert ...

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 pm

I think at the current server status, we need "useful" ideas, not "interesting" ones. What would be interesting is if we gave every airline $100 000 000 starting money, or earn money for each barrel roll you perform in a Boeing 747. The point is, that's not the goal of FSAirlines.
ImageImage

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:36 am

AdmiralRolfe wrote:I think at the current server status, we need "useful" ideas, not "interesting" ones. What would be interesting is if we gave every airline $100 000 000 starting money, or earn money for each barrel roll you perform in a Boeing 747. The point is, that's not the goal of FSAirlines.
I just tried performing a barrel roll in a 747 for fun and ended up crashing into the middle of Dallas.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am

Congrats, you've earned $10000 dollar stunt payment! You also earned a trip to hell for killing 416 passengers :twisted:
ImageImage

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:11 am

alasizon wrote:
AdmiralRolfe wrote:I think at the current server status, we need "useful" ideas, not "interesting" ones. What would be interesting is if we gave every airline $100 000 000 starting money, or earn money for each barrel roll you perform in a Boeing 747. The point is, that's not the goal of FSAirlines.
I just tried performing a barrel roll in a 747 for fun and ended up crashing into the middle of Dallas.
AdmiralRolfe wrote:Congrats, you've earned $10000 dollar stunt payment! You also earned a trip to hell for killing 416 passengers :twisted:
LMFAO
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Todi
Flight Attendant

Post by Todi » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 am

this is not the point, so I thought it was also to stop living, and not equal to something like 100 mil give ... the point is that you also hold special orders, and yes ... and I would even favor the multiplier delete because yes it is somehow strange because an airline already after 2 weeks may have a380 ... and that is also not the real ...

conmanflyer

Post by conmanflyer » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 am

IT"S RENT-A-PILOT
what if you could just lease/rent out the pilot? hehehe... id be the first to apply for that!