Available Fleet in Profile

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Cpt.Naoufal
Ticket Agent

Available Fleet in Profile

Post by Cpt.Naoufal » Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Good day everybody,

I have a suggestion or may it will be an idea to put a link near Buy tickets, Available Fleet in Current Location, when we click, sort All Available Fleet assigned to my Rank, to be shown, to be able to choose your Next Destination, if we would like to search an aircraft, I had to buy the tickets to see if it is exist there or not, example I am flying now with B763/ER and B744/ER, in Airline Flight plans, we see it have B744/ER and 763/ER to some destination that I want to fly to it, but it gave me only B773 which also assigned to me and Don't like it for the moment, so we prefere a link to have all information about fleet in that airport where we are located and which assigned to us.

I hope it can be a good idea for this community. :roll:

Cordially

Cpt.Naoufal

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Re: Available Fleet in Profile

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Or you can click Fleets and look at where each aircraft is.
ImageImage

Cpt.Naoufal
Ticket Agent

Post by Cpt.Naoufal » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Yes sir, that I do in general, since the company where I am working now have more than 100 aircraft, and I am certified to fly all Category of fleet, imagine sir, when I will be able to Fly from my current Airport.
I buy ticket to look where is my favore aircraft is located, and then fly or wait until will be available, therefor it is better to make a simple SQL Query to get aircraft location where airport_id = (SELECT current_airport from pilot where id = ...)

What do you think sir?

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Cpt.Naoufal wrote:Yes sir, that I do in general, since the company where I am working now have more than 100 aircraft, and I am certified to fly all Category of fleet, imagine sir, when I will be able to Fly from my current Airport.
I buy ticket to look where is my favore aircraft is located, and then fly or wait until will be available, therefor it is better to make a simple SQL Query to get aircraft location where airport_id = (SELECT current_airport from pilot where id = ...)

What do you think sir?
If you go to the database page for that airport, it will show you what aircraft are there. :)
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 am

Along with those of every other VA that happens to operate to that airport (which can be very long).

I think that some "quick view" of aircraft available to you would be useful because it'd let you know faster where airplanes you have ratings on in your VA are if there's not one where you are at or you are looking for a route to fly elsewhere.

Cpt.Naoufal
Ticket Agent

Post by Cpt.Naoufal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:45 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:Along with those of every other VA that happens to operate to that airport (which can be very long).

I think that some "quick view" of aircraft available to you would be useful because it'd let you know faster where airplanes you have ratings on in your VA are if there's not one where you are at or you are looking for a route to fly elsewhere.
Good day sir,

Yup, that what I was talking about, we should have some direct links to direct Subjects the pilots using it in their Airlines :D
And also the first thing that the pilots is looking for when they enter to FSAirlines.NET, I am with my Company as a pilot, I have some special Aircraft Rating,
I am in X Airport, where I can go, may be today I will choose an USA airport, or Asia Airport...
Since we do not have Dispatch Officiers to give all pilots when you have to fly according to TimeTables in a month, we can fly whenever we would like, and wherever we desire to.
So, another Idea which it becomes applicated in Virtual Airlines Companies, is a button Search a Flight.
Search a Flight according to your current Airport as it exists in the website, but according to a Combobox [Aicraft] which gives the Aicrafts available in that Airport, and to his/her type Rating.

in that moments, searching the Aircraft available in current airport will be also so easy to find our destinations.

What do you think sir? :D :D :D

Cordially

Cpt.Naoufal