Personalize Aircraft...

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

j4cko56
Flight Attendant

Personalize Aircraft...

Post by j4cko56 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 am

I hought it would be nice if it was possible to "personalize" aircraft, i mean most aircraft e.g. 747s have different layouts and engines etc. Go on airliners.net and you'll see that there is never just a 747-400 or 747-300, it will be a 747-421 ir something like that! This probably means that it has had the seat config changed (1,2,3 classes), engines and avionics. I have Ilyusin Il-94's and there is a high cappacity version but i cant use it because the default pax is ***, i want to change that and have more pax, but in return hae less range. You should be able to choose the configuration of your (new) aircraft, but sacrifice cargo for range!

Just an idea, Jack Lindley
ImageImage
http://legacair-virtual.tk/
CEO, Legacair Virtual Airlines

Telide
Flight Attendant

Re: Personalize Aircraft...

Post by Telide » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Again you are going back to seating class

This is on the todo list at the moment FSA works on a 2 chass configuration only at least untill new code can be put together to allow more classes

and as for engines avionics etc.... Well without adding loads of new aircrafts into the database detailing each config it is not possable at this time

It may become avalible when the seating configeration is change but we will see
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: Personalize Aircraft...

Post by CAPFlyer » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Please use the search function of the forum before starting new threads that have already been covered multiple times.