Realism in FSAirlines

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Realism in FSAirlines

Post by Konny » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi everybody,

The discussion about the Simulationrate lately has shown that there seems to be some interest in making FSAirlines more realistic again. I know that there are different opinions and I'ld just like to know what people think about this at the moment. So I created a doodle-survey where you can state your opinion. You can find it here: http://doodle.com/nfpyg69iu4ns96ub
It's divided in three parts (General, Mode, Feature). In 'General' you can just say if you want more realism or not, in 'Mode' you can vote for a method which should be used to implement more realism. And finally you can vote for individual features which make FSAirlines more realistic. You might miss some features (like custom aircraft configuration, three-class-seating, ...) which I decided not to put in there as they already are on the ToDo-List.

And just that you know, whatever the outcome is, that doesn't mean that we have to go in this direction ;-), it just helps to shape our own opinion.
I personally would love to make FSAirlines more realistic and the environment a bit harder, but the past has proven that most of the people like it the way it is right now.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Re: Realism in FSAirlines

Post by Brian Peace » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Ahhh I voted for all three "modes" lol... there all sounding good. I'm sorry my bad. I wanted to choose "arcade" or "real" option.

That way, there could be "arcade" stats and awards... and "real" stats and awards... real being flying 1x, with all options like gate fees etc etc etc...
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

Telide
Flight Attendant

Post by Telide » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Some very good feature ideas there Konny I would love to see some of them
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

Vjacheslav
Flight Attendant

Post by Vjacheslav » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:51 pm

All it is very good, but will give nothing to system of realism more than Multiplier = 1 :(
... only so it is possible to receive understanding of cost of money

It agree, difficult, long - but about what realism it is possible to speak when the company from one or several persons for short time to earn at once on expensive planes

PCD001
Flight Attendant

Post by PCD001 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Poll is getting a nice lot of replies.
Looks like we're going to get more realism !
Bob
----
The "New" Cheap Fuel Operator . & . 'T' Tail Fan !!