Adding The Airbus A319CJ

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

HLo
Flight Attendant

Adding The Airbus A319CJ

Post by HLo » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi there,

I have noticed that the BBJ of the Boeing B737-700 has been added to the database but the A319CJ is missing. I was thinking to add this aircraft but I wanted to ask the admins before adding it. BTW I will use airliners.net for the specifications.
Owner of PLatin Wings Corp.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Adding The Airbus A319CJ

Post by flightsimer » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm

BBJ 1, 2 and 3 need to be added, A318 Lite, A319CJ and Embraer Lineage 1000 all need to be added. they lineage was just granted approval from the EASA, FAA and brizil's (cant remember the name) and the first one (possibly the second also) has already been delivered. i went to add it the other night but was having problems with the info. Airliners didnt have it, wiki didnt have all of it, and embraer shows nothing on their website... i was gonna just use the 190LR's figures, but decided just to wait...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 am

I'll say it again - the Lineage 1000 will not be approved until it is delivered to a customer.

I've already made this comment at least twice to you, I won't make it again.

As for the adding of other BizJets, all you have to do is submit a request for the aircraft to be added. If you want it to be added - add it.

HLo
Flight Attendant

Post by HLo » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you for your fast reply. :D I`ll submit the request for the A319CJ.
Owner of PLatin Wings Corp.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon May 11, 2009 11:17 pm

ive submitted the lineage info couple days ago but it still hasnt been approoved... will someone please actually add it in?
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 am

Sorry, still not active. I just got notice yesterday afternoon that the prototype had been successfully delivered to the Middle East, but there was a note on it that it still has to undergo conversion with its final interior. The second aircraft is also now in conversion here in the States. Once they're both actually flying, then it will be accepted.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue May 12, 2009 11:32 pm

what ever, just let me know when it "is" delivered to a customer adn you think we can use it...
CAPFlyer wrote:I'll say it again - the Lineage 1000 will not be approved until it is delivered to a customer.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Tue May 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Being delivered for the interior to be fitted is not being delivered to a customer Tyler. Both aircraft have gone to shops that do this work, not the customer, so they haven't actually taken delivery on the aircraft. This is typical of corporate aircraft to be delivered to an intermediate shop first before customer delivery.

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 pm

straight from embrear...
São José dos Campos, May 8, 2009 – Embraer delivered the first Lineage 1000 executive jet,
yesterday, in São José dos Campos, Brazil, to HE Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim, of Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates.
The aircraft, to be managed on behalf of the owner by Prestige Jet, also
of Abu Dhabi, will have its first public exhibition at the European Business Aviation
Convention and Exhibition (EBACE), May 12-14, in Geneva, Switzerland
it got its interior last year...
Last edited by flightsimer on Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Wed May 13, 2009 1:57 am

I think we have a problem with the definition of "delivery."
ImageImage

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Wed May 13, 2009 3:50 am

AdmiralRolfe wrote:I think we have a problem with the definition of "delivery."
i dont, he said himself, it will not be added until delivered to a customer, which it was...
Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim is the owner of the plane, and has been flying it, it was doing performances also today at EBACE.

the plane arrived at PATS in november of 2007 and had its interior installed... so where he is getting it doesnt have one i dont know.
http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/20 ... -pats.html
PATS Aircraft Completions has taken delivery of the first green Embraer Lineage 1000 business jet. The 19-seat Lineage, which is based on the Embraer 190 large regional jet, is scheduled to be delivered to Aamer Abul Jalil Al Fahim in mid-2008 and based in Abu Dhabi, where it will be in private use.

Following its first flight in Brazil on 26 October, the $49 million aircraft arrived at PATS' Georgetown, Delaware completions facility on 16 November for installation of the interior, designed by UK company Priestman Goode.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways