See all fleet

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Telide
Flight Attendant

See all fleet

Post by Telide » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Would it be possable for a new fleet page that would show all A/C within the airline (showing what fleet they are part of)

Thanx
Will
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: See all fleet

Post by Quantum » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi,

You could create a new fleet and call it 'Display All'. To see the complete list of a/c and the fleet they are currently in you just need select your new fleet 'Display All' and then select 'assign aircraft'. Obviously, don't assign any aircraft, but you will be at least able to see all your aircraft and the fleet they are currently assigned to.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

To Quantum: if you want to see all aircrafts, you don't need to create a new fleet; just click on the Assign Aircrafts and you will see every aircraft you own.
I stand corrected.
Last edited by Miikoyan on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Telide
Flight Attendant

Post by Telide » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:09 pm

@ Miikoyan

Well i was thinking of the feature for pilots/visitors more than staff usage

@ Quantum

I will have a look at that I was under the impression that you could not assign 1 A/c to more than one fleet but i will have a look

thanx
will
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by Quantum » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi Miikoyan,

You need an empty fleet to see all the aircraft. If you have aircraft in the fleet on the page you are looking at, when you select assign aircraft it displays all aircraft except those of that fleet as they are already assigned to it.

Hi Telide,

You are correct, you are only able to assign an aircraft to one fleet. By doing as I suggest and you have an empty fleet, when you select assign aircraft it will show all your aircraft. I thought it was for management reasons you wanted it. Unfortunately that is only available to senior VA staff. Any casual visitor to your pages will have to check all the fleets to see all your aircraft.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Quantum wrote:Hi Miikoyan,
You are correct, you are only able to assign an aircraft to one fleet. By doing as I suggest and you have an empty fleet, when you select assign aircraft it will show all your aircraft. I thought it was for management reasons you wanted it. Unfortunately that is only available to senior VA staff. Any casual visitor to your pages will have to check all the fleets to see all your aircraft.

Regards

John
which is the reason he is suggesting a fleet that just automatically shows all the aircraft in your fleet and what fleet they belong to
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Telide
Flight Attendant

Post by Telide » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Quantum wrote: Hi Telide,

Regards

John
Yes i did check it out last night before i went to work and out out that was the case

But i still think it may be a good addition to be able to show all fleet one one page as well as select indiviual fleets

hope to see it one day

thanx for all replies

will
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....

Join Here