Multi Class Pricing

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

stuga100
Ticket Agent

Multi Class Pricing

Post by stuga100 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:21 am

As far as I can tell you can only set one price for flights. It would be nice if you could set up to three different classes for a flight. It would also provide greater oppourtinty to seperate each VA from one another.

Cheers

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Re: Multi Class Pricing

Post by flightsimer » Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:22 am

yes, this has been talked about alot and is on the list to be done and hopefully is nearing the top...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:06 pm

flightsimer wrote:yes, this has been talked about alot and is on the list to be done and hopefully is nearing the top...
And now I am refreshing this topic...;)
When the multi-class pricing will be implemented? We are in 2009!

P.S. I am also waiting for service at the airports, airport fee and stock exchange.
Polish Language Admin

Brian Peace
Chief Pilot

Post by Brian Peace » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:34 pm

lukas wrote:P.S. I am also waiting for service at the airports, airport fee and stock exchange.
instead of posting what you want try reading the forums more often. the stock exchange will never happen, and we the users have repeatedly been told so. as for airport fees, services, etc... go vote in the thread where konny is asking if we want more realism in FSA...

cheers :D
MAINLAND PILOTS CLUB
http://bcnorth.tripod.com/

lukas
Language Admin

Post by lukas » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Brian Peace wrote:
lukas wrote:P.S. I am also waiting for service at the airports, airport fee and stock exchange.
instead of posting what you want try reading the forums more often. the stock exchange will never happen, and we the users have repeatedly been told so. as for airport fees, services, etc... go vote in the thread where konny is asking if we want more realism in FSA...

cheers :D
Ok, ok.
But what about the multi-class prices?
And of course multi-class aircraft...
Polish Language Admin

Telide
Flight Attendant

Post by Telide » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:32 pm

lukas wrote: Ok, ok.
But what about the multi-class prices?
And of course multi-class aircraft...
I hink they are on the todo list but it does keep getting bigger so it may be one of them thing where we are waiting for a while...
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:42 pm

You have to realize the administrators and developers are taking their OWN TIME to develop FSAirlines for us, WITHOUT ANY PAY. Programming can be a very frustrating task (as all programmers know), and their time must be valued and highly respected. All things will come eventually, and don't put unnessecary pressure on the admins :wink:
ImageImage

Telide
Flight Attendant

Post by Telide » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Very true john

if we start pressuring them into doing stuff for us they could just turn round and say @$%£ this why a I bothering with this

So with that In mind

Thanx Admins for the great job so far and looking forward to many more updates from you (over time lol)
ImageImage

Dash Airways.....
A small Airline Based at london Heathrow operating 6x B734 3x CRJ7 2x DH8B pilots and managers needed

Join Here

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:26 am

AdmiralRolfe wrote:You have to realize the administrators and developers are taking their OWN TIME to develop FSAirlines for us, WITHOUT ANY PAY. Programming can be a very frustrating task (as all programmers know), and their time must be valued and highly respected. All things will come eventually, and don't put unnessecary pressure on the admins :wink:
I can definately chip in for this as far as the wiki goes (While I also know how much coding is on the system side, its very different on the wiki). The wiki I have to go page by page, template by template on my own time, while its a volunteer job that I fufill, it takes time.

Additionally on the web programming side, many of these tasks can be slapped together quickly but would kill the bandwith, the bandwith is something that has to be maintained in order to reach some degree of maximum efficiency. However, all the bandwith is provided by donations to FSAirlines or the developer's own money so it can be very expensive if they just rush through it.
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin

AdmiralRolfe
Captain

Post by AdmiralRolfe » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 am

alasizon wrote:Additionally on the web programming side, many of these tasks can be slapped together quickly but would kill the bandwith, the bandwith is something that has to be maintained in order to reach some degree of maximum efficiency.
Never, never, ever slap together a program. *bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs* :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

alasizon
FSAirlines DB and Wiki Admin

Post by alasizon » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 am

AdmiralRolfe wrote:
alasizon wrote:Additionally on the web programming side, many of these tasks can be slapped together quickly but would kill the bandwith, the bandwith is something that has to be maintained in order to reach some degree of maximum efficiency.
Never, never, ever slap together a program. *bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs* :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, thats like the never put an oxygen cannister next to an open flame rule of programming :wink:
Matt-FSAirlines DB Admin