Hour transfer from other pirep system ?

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

fog

Hour transfer from other pirep system ?

Post by fog » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:26 pm

hi!

Just converted my VA to use FlyNET.. is there a way to transfer the pilots flight hours to FlyNET ?.

Freddy

agarzon
Ticket Agent

Post by agarzon » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 pm

mmm i don´t think so.

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:23 am

Unfortunately, no.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

fog

Post by fog » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:46 am

Well, no big deal for me as we only were 5 pilots with approx 30 hours from the old system (never got started completetly due to pirep problems). but to merge a VA with 50 + members with 5000 + fligh hours is also not possible ?--- to bad :( (Only need hours transferred, not ecomonics...)

Freddy

tjbaughn
Captain

Post by tjbaughn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:59 pm

fog wrote:Well, no big deal for me as we only were 5 pilots with approx 30 hours from the old system (never got started completetly due to pirep problems). but to merge a VA with 50 + members with 5000 + fligh hours is also not possible ?--- to bad :( (Only need hours transferred, not ecomonics...)

Freddy
I am also a member of Atlantic Sun and they give credit for your hours with another VA like Flynet but the most credit you can receive is 130 hours. At the time I joined them I had over 3,000 with FlyNet and they gave me credit for 130 hours, so I think FlyNet is OK.
ImageImage

fog

Post by fog » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi again!

We (http://www.virtualwideroe.com) are currently using the VAFS3 system, but this system is in my opinion difficult to manage, especially on the "route" part, as you have to enter all routes individually. Also you have to attach a spesific callsign to each route. The real Wideroe has approx 30 aircraft and a very complex schedule, and thx to the "import flightplan" option, and the possibility to "attach" aircraft type in addendum to eventual reg.nr, in FlyNET, it is very easy to keep our routes etc updated monthly.

So my suggestion: We have many pilots that has been a member of our VA since the start in 2001. We have tried a dozen pirep systems (manually self made module, FSacars, FSLog, etcetc.). So far the FlyNET system is the best to administer, and also pretty easy to use for the pilots. Would it be possible for to add an option for the CEO to add a "manual pirep" ?. In this way we could add our "old" pilots to the FlyNET system and "transfer" their hours ?.

rgds

Freddy Wilhelmsen
Fleet manager
Virtual Widerøe