VIP Flights

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

dgor
Flight Attendant

VIP Flights

Post by dgor » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:01 am

Hi,

I have seen this in the ToDo list and can't wait for it to be implemented :) It's all I want to do with my VA at the moment.

I was just wondering how the feature would be implemented? Most executive charter companies use a fractional-ownership basis I think although that would perhaps be difficult to set up on Flynet. I have been doing a bit of thinking and have come up with the following:

- The number of passengers is generated randomnly and does not affect the price of the aircraft.
- The aircraft is "hired" at a set rate per a set distance, not sure what the best would be but let's use an example of $60,000 per 1000nm covered.
- The money is not paid until the aircraft has covered a certain distance (whether in the one flight or not), so it is given say every 500nm or 1000nm. This would prevent people making loads of money right away from short flights.
- The going rate for the aircraft is determined by its market value as new and the size ie number of seats in the airplane.
- No cargo income is given on VIP flights.

I hope that makes sense for you and sorry if you think it is a stupid idea :oops: It just occured to me and I wanted to put it on the table.

Cheers,

Dave
Regards,
Dave