Ideas

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

www.virtualcia.org

Ideas

Post by www.virtualcia.org » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:51 pm

Hello all,

Maybe you could put up a v$ award each month. The most active VA for the month wins one million v$. Maybe do the same thing for the most active pilot?

I'd like to have access to view my pilots logbooks. Right now I can only see the last five flights and of course my own logbook.

www.virtualcia.org

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:24 pm

Hey, I like the idea with the VA/pilot of the month. I'm just wondering which data this should depend on: Number of flights, flightsim-time flown, or real time flown ( time FlyNET Client was running in "in flight"-state ) .... I think this would be the best solution.

And maybe different awards would be possible: Most active, most miles, most passengers. We'll see :-)

The pilots logbooks should be viewable soon, I'll care about them now.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

VirtualCIA

Post by VirtualCIA » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:17 pm

Maybe it can be based on a number of things, not just from how active you are as the VCIA are active always as you fly from Johnston Co to Johnston Co about 6 times daily and the same with other airports!

recce

Post by recce » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:03 pm

I'm thinking the diefferent rewards for different categories might be a good idea. Some airlines can fly alot of small routes (like mine for instance) but not be covering that much ground or moving that many customers. They could never get the hours flown / month or people moved categories but we might be able to get quality of flight. For instance I usually exceed 95% in terms of my quality (stupid tailwind pushing the 208 over 25kts........) and so does one of my pilots. However we have a pilot who is not always at 100%. This is where we'd have to improve on.

This system allows for some flexibility for the airlines to develop their own goals. For instance some low cost carriers have huge hours, but the quality is not that good. Others cost more to fly, have fewer hours but have amazing quality. Any other opinions on this?