Private Passengers

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

A319CJ

Private Passengers

Post by A319CJ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:21 am

Hello there just an idea that poped up in my head.

Whether this has been asked before I dont know but here it goes.

When booking private flight could we select to take private passengers to different destiantions to gain some money. Or maybe a random passenger number like when booking a flight with your va.

Other ideas could be...

Pilot rating affects passenger number
Aircraft and Aircraft mantainace also affects passenger numbers
Ticket Price

This was just a random idea as I really enjoy flying around in my Piper Warrior II and Bell 206B Jet Ranger II and flying passengers on private commercial flight into the London heliport or something would be really cool.

Other wise its nagging the ceo to buy some helicopters and light aircraft but then he gets the money lol

Thanks for reading

C.Saunders

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:36 am

There is no such thing as a "private commercial flight".

This idea has been put forth several times and the answer remains the same. The most you can get flying your own private aircraft is sufficient funds to offset 50% of the cost of the flight. If you are making any more than that, then you must be a certificated airline and that defeats the whole purpose of having a private hangar.

The private hangar is there for your own enjoyment, not as a source of revenue.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:58 am

I also do prefer the private flights as a non-revenue bur recreational area of flying. I think what A319CJ had in mind something like VIP and charter flights which has also been discussed several times and I believe it will be implemented sometime as a part of the VAs flying but it's a different thing of course. Call me a megalomaniac (a playing large guy) but I like the idea, taking my private Learjet and make a personal trip without passengers sometimes. :)
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

A319CJ

Post by A319CJ » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 pm

I see what you mean now, seeing the lighter side i suppose it does defeat the object of private flying. I usally get these ideas which i over think and realise it would be rubbish lol.

The story of my life.

Thank you anyways

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:41 pm

A319CJ wrote:seeing the lighter side
It's similar to the virtual shop. As light as spending virtual money keeping your real wallet untouched. LOL ;)
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Beatsteak

Post by Beatsteak » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:06 pm

in my private hangar I've placed my Ferrari 599 GT Fiorano and if I can fly it or not Passengers wouldn't pay for it :(