some ideas for Flynet ...

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

redianos

some ideas for Flynet ...

Post by redianos » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:14 pm

a) there is a major problems with crash in parking position if you flight online in Vatsim or Ivao.If another pilot use the same position we have crash.
A solution is to enable the Client in holding position of active runway and use parking brakes on landing phase if runway is vacated.
with this solution there is a problem because sometimes you need to programming the FMC again because we have different weight of aircraft(
b)Is a good idea for the next version of client is:To display in the final screen after press "Fly booked fight" the weights of aircraft(GW,fuel ...)
c)also is good to find a factor to adding cost for companies where no use the aircraft.(usually companies with big economical factor).Maby is a vat factors like
for example 5000$x economical factor/month. I we have more airplanes and no more flights we have two ways.Leasing or sell aircraft (logical prices in the market) or fly the planes.if you stored the aircraft after little time your money is gone :)))).In the next time we can to importing a costs of every aviation line.
d) if is easy is good to have a image of the ammount of aircraft (from database) tottally in Flynet.This is the first step to design economical policies(bye -sell aircraft)

I Known that for the every change or something new features of Flynet need very hard work from the Flynet team.:))))
Thanks you Boys for all.

Thanks
Thanos Dimarakis
AEGEAN SKY

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Re: some ideas for Flynet ...

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:19 pm

redianos wrote:a) there is a major problems with crash in parking position if you flight online in Vatsim or Ivao.If another pilot use the same position we have crash.
A solution is to enable the Client in holding position of active runway and use parking brakes on landing phase if runway is vacated.
with this solution there is a problem because sometimes you need to programming the FMC again because we have different weight of aircraft(
No, the easy solution is to turn off "detect crash with other planes". I've had it off ever since I started flying online 8 years ago because there are problems with the multiplayer clients for VATSIM and IVAO that causes airplanes to not be shown in the correct position and other times where because of problems with the model design, FS believes that the airplane is bigger than it really is, and it's something that doesn't always get caught by designers and users can't edit it unless they have the correct tools.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 pm

Chris is right. His suggestion is th best solution. In fact you don't lose anything from the online flying turning off the "crash detection". Apart from the mentioned problems, there are "living" probems as well. I once met a virtual F16 pilot who thought it would be fun to intercept my B734 during my approach. Intentionally or not he "crashed" on my aircraft but having "crash detection" off, guess what was my greeting message on the radio: "Ghost 288 to F16 pilot. Good evening sir". Of course that's another story which is rather funny too.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:42 am

haha you can always pm me with the details of that story...I will have my popcorn ready.

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:39 am

this is why I don;t use these programs at all when flying flynet flights

to many unreal goings ons happening.
shite liike that messin up my flights.