Blacklisting

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Matthew
Captain

Blacklisting

Post by Matthew » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:12 am

There have been alot of talks about blacklisting airlines.

I think it would be good if there was a system implemented that if an aircraft returns an aircraft not up to the VA's standards which the VA's could set. They would automatically get blacklisted.

Also Va's should be able to set who are elegible to select there leases. IE no crashed within the last 10 flights. not been blacklisted or blacklisted airlines
again VA choice

what do you think?

Wolfar100
Chief Pilot

Post by Wolfar100 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Not sure, I did the leasing a few times and the one time that I did not get it back in 100% that airline liquidated. So it would have done no good Blacklist that Airline and I wanted to. :wink: I just stopped leasing aircraft and that solved my problem.
Wolfar

Wolf AirLines CEO
http://members.cox.net/wolfar/index.htm

20 Year US Navy Retired
Former Squadron CO and founder:
1997~2003
JG2, JG26, Strike Masters

serdb53

Re: Blacklisting

Post by serdb53 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:37 am

Matthew wrote:I think it would be good if there was a system implemented that if an aircraft returns an aircraft not up to the VA's standards which the VA's could set. They would automatically get blacklisted.
I support this idea. A friend of mine sent one of his aircrafts out for a leasing and the aircraft returned back in condition 45%!!! He had to scrape it.

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 pm

Hi, I'm very much up for this! We have had a massive leasing sale as you probably know from the advert we put up. We have had problems with other airlines not commiting to a contract. I think we should put a contract in place, they sign and agree to the terms. A simple if statement could be used to calculate a charge if the terms are not met. For example: we as the contractor would say: 1) Aircraft to be returned to Airport ****, 2) With at least ** percent rating. If aircraft is crashed whilst on lease, airline should pay X amount of damges caused. Let me know what you think :) The airline should be blacklisted in terms of a system being in place. Im not too sure on how to do this though. 8)

qkoller

Post by qkoller » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Well in the real world of business the rule of thumb is "let the buyer beware". Before leasing an aircarft you should take into account the fact that the leasing airline may not return it in 100% condition and price it accordingly.

That being said what is really needed is a financial system wherby cash can be transfered from one airline to another. I had an aircraft go back not in 100% condition because I had been out of town for an extended period attending a funeral (aircraft was in the 98% to 99% range). If the means to transfer funds to the company I leased from had existed I would have transfered the amont needed to cover the A-Check costs directly to them. I would predict that this type of system might rectify a lot of the problem, the major one being some folks never really check when the plane is going back and don't schedule accordingly. Once the aircraft is returned nothing can be done to rectify the situation by the offending party.

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:14 pm

Billing system then 8)

tall_guy_pete

Post by tall_guy_pete » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Not sure if we added this to the original post, but having the ability to enter (or select for good RDD) an airlines name to add it to your own airliners blacklist 8)

MMattyK
Captain

different approach

Post by MMattyK » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:53 pm

At the moment, open leasings, or specific aurline leasings are available.
How about putting an EXCEPT VA's in the leasing contract, that way individual VA's could block those who return aircraft in a less than satifactory state, and companies who use leased aircraft may find their supply drying up.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 pm

I second that
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:19 am

I have got to agree to having some way to prevent certain airlines from leasing your aircraft .I have just had two B744F returned by the same airline,one needs repairs costing $91.5 MILLION & the other $46 million.Turkish Wolves would definately not be allowed to rent from me if i had an option.
Yours Stan

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:35 am

would this system really needed though? We have the deposit system (which, in my opinion, should be improved)...but if you are a all time leaser, you might need that system...

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:48 am

if this would be done, it might cause airlines to realise this.

what if the deposit, would only be taken after the listing and not before.

now if that would happen this is what u could do. set the deposite, for 3 times the amount of what the airplane costed. that way you could srap the plane, and get to more. that would almost certainly cause the airline to almost into bankruptcy (depending if its a small airline, large, etc...). then they should learn to take better care of them, and if they dont then they are gonna get burned with the expenses at the end of the lease.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:24 pm

I feel so bad about this ,i want revenge,if i could i would flag all his LTBA NZAA flights as cheats.9522 miles when the aircraft range is 8200.(A380-800)
Yours Stan

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:46 pm

perhaps they should be kicked

if an airline were to act this wayin real world theyd be sued and probaly get run out of buisnass
this should be dealt with
I vote for a law that kicks an airline for these gross violations of contract.
it ain't right

get a rope

Stan
Chief Pilot

Post by Stan » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:27 pm

We should get the B52 added.Go on multiplayer,form a squadron and go bomb his base.
This is terible,we shpuld delete these posts,but,later
Yours Stan