The front page

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

ivanT3

The front page

Post by ivanT3 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:50 am

:shock: OK, I should like you fine gentlemen to put together a very fine and GRAND Flynet Headquarters .. Upon opening the front page, we should be presented with the finest Old wood Furnishings, desk's,Book cases and so forth .. There should be Clock's on the wall to represent all the time zones. Also, we should be greeted by a wonderful, energetic young Woman who says "Good Morning Mr. Greilick:) , would you like your coffee before your briefing?" There should be sound effects also, of course. Perhaps the sound of well meaning, hard working folks performing busy work in the back ground. Perhaps PA announcements such as " Who ever parked in zone 4-A will be towed at owners expense. "--" Pete999, Mr. Martin will see you now, come this way please".. You know,, you get the idea. There could be a security check man asking for credentials also. "Hold there please, your badge sir?" " Oh yes, so sorry, here it is" "Good then, move on" :shock:

Lovely. It could be very official looking .. After all, you ARE the Governing Agency, yes? :lol: :lol: :oops:

just having some fun, I'll get me Hat@#$%^&*(

Ivan................................. :)

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:16 pm

Hey John, does that mean that you and the boys will make an appearance for the grand opening of this grand new entrance to give us some awsome live music? :lol:

DanKH
Ticket Agent

Post by DanKH » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:09 pm

I would be reluctant to be addressed as Mr. Greilick by ANY kind of woman ;-)
Best Rgds
Dan

ivanT3

Post by ivanT3 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:10 pm

CAPFlyer wrote:Hey John, does that mean that you and the boys will make an appearance for the grand opening of this grand new entrance to give us some awsome live music? :lol:
Well SURE!! We could have quite a time :D ..

Dan, insert your name by all means....... :wink:

Ivan....................

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:09 am

Actually, the Flynet HQ is currently located in a small wooden shack.

We should probably upgrade.

ivanT3

Post by ivanT3 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. Nice!! Man, I thought it was MY house for a second but, the Curtains are all wrong :D

Ivan.................