Change Registrations?

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

dogfighter2111

Change Registrations?

Post by dogfighter2111 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:17 pm

Hey,

My fleet have all been paintet nd we chose our own Registrations. Instead of using the default ones, do you think we you could add a feature where you could change the Registration to whatever a VA wanted?

Thanks
Mike

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:39 pm

Hm, I would have to change the whole registration-system, as it currently depends on the aircraft id, which is incremented automatically if a new aircraft is created. I can try to find a work-around, but there are more important things which have to be done first.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

dogfighter2111

Post by dogfighter2111 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:42 pm

Yes, sure thing. This isn't a massive problem. Just a few letters. I for one amn't bothered about it.

Thanks
Mike

P.S. I gotta get into contact with one of my pilots, is there any way i can do this or perhaps ask you to contact them via their e-mail address?

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:23 am

Dredging this up instead of creating a new thread.

I too would like to see this, but in addition, it would be nice to be able to automatically set the registration based on set parameters that the VA owner can set (i.e. you can specify that all Cessna 208 aircraft have a registration beginning with N100GM and up, all Convair 240s have N200GM and up, and all Convair 580s have N300GM and up)

This way it automatically registers the aircraft's N-number when you buy the plane, but at the same time, you still have control over what your fleet numbering system is.