Undo Maintenance?Mothball?

You are missing something, or have a cool idea for us ? Tell us here !

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

chrisjk84
Ticket Agent

Undo Maintenance?Mothball?

Post by chrisjk84 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:05 pm

There should be a way to undo (in a time limit say 5 minutes) placing an aircraft in Maintenance, or in my case mothballing the aircraft on accident. Or there should be a "confirm your action" button. Now I am without the aircraft for 3 days :(

Its easy to accidently do this and since there is no confirmation, your kind of screwed after the fact.

Just a suggestion :D

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Undo Maintenance?Mothball?

Post by joefremont » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:49 pm

I did not feel it necessary to add an additional confirmation to that page as its already a two step process, you select that you want to maintain the aircraft and then you select who to maintain it. (not that long ago it was a one step process).

I will think about a confirm for mothball, but in the mean time submit a support ticket and I will 'un-mothball' it for you.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

chrisjk84
Ticket Agent

Post by chrisjk84 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:05 pm

I can wait already took it out into maintenance. I am a curiosity clicker I thought there was more options or info when I clicked it. Didn’t realize that was going to actually put it into mothballs. I’ve never seen that button before LOL.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Post by joefremont » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:01 am

The mothball button only shows up at storage airports, of which there are only a few.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.