Coronavirus affecting you?

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Coronavirus affecting you?

Post by joefremont » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:28 pm

Hi Flyers,

Just wondering of the Coronavirus has affected any of you in any way. The company I work for announced on Wednesday that everyone should work from home till the end of March. It was weird travelling into San Francisco the previous days as the train was pretty empty, it was like one of those days where all the world except your company has a holiday. At the station even those people who stand at there booth pretending to be Jehovah witnesses where gone (I am probably just being paranoid but since they were always standing there, never talking to anyone I am secretly convinced they are really government agents conducting surveillance).

For FSA its good and bad, on one hand it's taken away the one hour a day I had to work on FSA without either work or SWMBO interrupting me, but then I also can look at the site for problems without worrying about someone looking over my shoulder.

How has it affected you?
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Tower
Ticket Agent

Re: Coronavirus affecting you?

Post by Tower » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:35 am

In fact, I am retired. In my country, Government says "stay at home all time you can", at least for two weeks. So I bought some provisions, and now I can use more hours to virtually fly everywhere. Without trivialize a very serious situation, this is a good time for a simmer!! :D
Night navigation is so easy. Just try to maintain the plane centered between the red light on your left and the green one on your right.

Knight
Ticket Agent

Re: Coronavirus affecting you?

Post by Knight » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:55 pm

Well if corona is keeping you at home you can always join Knight Aviation Airlines and do some of our unique tours
how to join KAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dNuprDQLQ&t=117s