I`m new

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Nutlang
Ticket Agent

I`m new

Post by Nutlang » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Guys

Trust this is posted in the correct section ??
I`ve discovered FSAirlines by chance when searching for ideas on how to start my own VA.. :) Its always been a dream of mine..

Well I`ve taken the plunge, bought one month Platinum subscription and together with a mate of mine have started up African Airways. As the name implies we are based in South Africa and operate out of Kimberley (FAKM) being a regional airline servicing the smaller airports.. "Bush type" flying using dead reckoning; NDB`s and VOR`s is what we love:)
At this stage we are not accepting Pilots as we are busy acquiring aircraft and finalizing routes.. Once we are fully up and running I will open up applications.

I have to say this is an absolute awesome platform to run and manage your own VA as a newbie and I would like to thank all involved in making this possible..

Needles to say the subscription will be extended to 6 months at the end of Feb 2017 :D

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: I`m new

Post by joefremont » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:45 am

Welcome, even if its not the correct section of the forum it works. Glad you having a good time, be sure to check out the wiki for more information.

https://wiki.fsairlines.net/index.php/Main_Page
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Nutlang
Ticket Agent

Re: I`m new

Post by Nutlang » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:30 am

Thx for the welcome Joe :)