Flight Simulator 2004 help

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

afqr2007
Ticket Agent

Flight Simulator 2004 help

Post by afqr2007 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:30 am

Hi

My FS9 as started to play up whenever i click on the icon or try and load it off the cd or from my computer, the FLight simulator tab will appear at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds and then it will just vanish and no matter what i do i cant get it to load.

I have done a reinstall and its still doing the same... Does anyone have any ideas at why its playing up.

I have played FS for ages on this computer so i no that the specifications are ok for it and my computer is currently showing that all devices are up to date.

P.S i was going to put this in the help section but i figured that it was for fs related stuff only

Stan
Chief Pilot

Re: Flight Simulator 2004 help

Post by Stan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 am

Last time this happened to me i had added two sceneries that were pretty close together and they were conflicting because one of them contained a larger area than just the airport and was infringing on the other one.
I managed to solve it by opening the scenery cfg.file and removing both sceneries from the file.
I could then load the sim ok.
I then added one on its own and no problem sim started.I found i could have either one or the other ,but as soon as i added them both, sim would not start.
Hope this helps you out.
Yours Stan