Congratulation and support

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

MOW
Flight Attendant

Congratulation and support

Post by MOW » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 am

I joined FSA end of January and I wish to express here all the pleasure I have to fly there.

OK, everything is not perfect, and I read the comments made by oldest members about the lack of changes or upgrades on the site. Perhaps I will join them later.

But, currently, I wish to support the FSA team and to express them all my satisfaction in flying in FSA. To be more honest, I join FSA few weeks after adding FSP addon and the two ones have change greatly my way to play FSX. The two ones force me to be more serious and accurate, to learn more about aviation and its rules, to fly in a more realistic way. For sure, next step will be IVAO to continue to ameliorate my knowledge and way to fly.

To go back to the topic, I was wishing to underline my pleasure, because, often, I read critics, and rough proposals (more willing than wishing). I do agree on some, but FSA team will be more happy to work on upgrading the site if, from times to times, we are backing them and showing them how we really appreciate their work and what they are offering to our flying experience.

I was wishing to underline my satisfaction. It's done.

Wish all the best to you, "guys", nice work, and, of course, best wishes and strong support for next FSA upgrading!

Frederic COLIBEAU.
EPSILON CEO.

edwinb77
Flight Attendant

Re: Congratulation and support

Post by edwinb77 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 am

i second that!!!

i joined end january as well after some flying on simfly.eu. The community is completely different, but with all the additions you have compared to simfly i must say its a nice step forward in a more professional way of flying and using the Flightsimulator.

Keep up the good work guys!

Edwin
Little Italy Airlines
Image Image