aircrafts database

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

avex
Ticket Agent

aircrafts database

Post by avex » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:06 pm

good day i want o ask if exist of have any possibility to introduce the airbus a400m and fighter for military VA for use ON fs airlines, becouse we are building a military va thanks for any info

vaccaro
Captain

Re: aircrafts database

Post by vaccaro » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 pm

I think you have to wait until it gets into service.

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:38 pm

The A400M will never be available on FSAirlines. We only allow production aircraft which have been in civilian service. This means that most military transports will never be in our database as they have not seen civilian service so we do not have good data on their cost or their weights in service as there are many changes that need to be made for an aircraft to be used by a civilian operator.

I will stress this again as it has been stressed before and on the website - this is a civilian VA economic system. It is not intended nor supported for use by military VAs. We do not have the facility nor are there any plans to support non-revenue military movements. We can support civilian contract work (i.e. CRAF or LOGAIR) as those are operated in the same manner as normal airline operations and paid in a similar manner, but we do not support full military operations.

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:31 am

you out doing Logair flight's again Chris ;)

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:19 pm

I was, then the #3 started making metal (again...) and so it's laid up on Midway until someone can get me a new engine out there by ship or plane.

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:24 pm

I wondered why it was sat out there -- maybe I'll go get one of the others out of PHOG and dart out to it ;)

Leif
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC