Mysterious Aircrafts

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Ionathan
Captain

Mysterious Aircrafts

Post by Ionathan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 am

I've recently read an article on the web about the all time classic subject of secret military aircrafts, mostly US aircrafts, like the famous Aurora and other ones using exotic propulsion methods, having a rugby ball shape with no wings etc. What do you guys believe about all those and Area 51? What do you believe is the "alien runway" (almost 30000 feet long) runway?
I am sure there are several secret weapons but such aircrafts taking off and landing from and to an open air airport, even this is called Area 51, could have remained secret with all those satelites in orbit? Are all governments controlling satelites, know about most of each others' "secret" weapons? If so what's the meaning of keeping them secret if the most advanced and powerful ones (allies and potential rivals) know? Is it a myth? Is it a conspiracy? Is it something else? Of course, no real answers can be given in any of the above question but it's a good "food for thought" I think.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm

there is a runway at area 51 that is probably at least 20k ft long. they have daily janet flights from klas going to area 51
J-just
A-another
N-non
E-existant
T-Terminal

atc say janet then the flight number, FSX actually has the actual paint of the aircraft, they are all 737's and they have a red strip going down the side.

u can look at area 51 in google earth... just put in area 51 in the search box and it will take u there...

THEY ARE REAL... there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY that we are the only being in the whole universe.

I know probably no one will believe me, but i have seen a UFO twice. once i was the only one to see it and it was over my house and it was a big disk with red lights all arround the edges, but over the summer one flew over my sister's house, and about 15 people all saw it. it was on fire, and was climbing, u could see the flams coming from it. there was nothing on the news about a plane crash or a plane that had to land because of a fire, and it wasnt a militart jet, because 1. there was no sound coming from it, and 2. u oculd see fire, the only fire u would see from a military jet would be after burners, but u cant see after burners when the plane is coming right at you. then it just disappeared. i was trying to take a pic of it, but by the time i got the camera on my phone on, it already had climbed up so far that it became a little spec and then disappeared.

PS. I am not crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Brittishia

Post by Brittishia » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:17 pm

flightsimer wrote:there is a runway at area 51 that is probably at least 20k ft long. they have daily janet flights from klas going to area 51
J-just
A-another
N-non
E-existant
T-Terminal

atc say janet then the flight number, FSX actually has the actual paint of the aircraft, they are all 737's and they have a red strip going down the side.

u can look at area 51 in google earth... just put in area 51 in the search box and it will take u there...

THEY ARE REAL... there is ABSOLUTLY NO WAY that we are the only being in the whole universe.

I know probably no one will believe me, but i have seen a UFO twice. once i was the only one to see it and it was over my house and it was a big disk with red lights all arround the edges, but over the summer one flew over my sister's house, and about 15 people all saw it. it was on fire, and was climbing, u could see the flams coming from it. there was nothing on the news about a plane crash or a plane that had to land because of a fire, and it wasnt a militart jet, because 1. there was no sound coming from it, and 2. u oculd see fire, the only fire u would see from a military jet would be after burners, but u cant see after burners when the plane is coming right at you. then it just disappeared. i was trying to take a pic of it, but by the time i got the camera on my phone on, it already had climbed up so far that it became a little spec and then disappeared.

PS. I am not crazy :lol: :lol: :lol:
No your not crazy, i think i have seen one but im not to sure, there has to be something else out there, and if you have seen a UFO it just shows how much more advanced they are than us.
Hopefully friendly, because if they can travel that far god knows what weapons they can make.

IslandBum
Captain
Location: The middle of a bloody desert - surrounded by bright lights, long legged women and Paupers

Post by IslandBum » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:15 pm

Shaking head

"Janet" is the callsign for E G @ G they operate a handful of ex Western Airlines B737-200s from the west side of
MCCarran where they have had a terminal operation for over twenty years - Anyone can apply and fly for
them provided they are able to pass a security clearance - They provide a commuter service for employees of EG&G who live
Las Vegas to several sites - including Groom Lake - if you really want to know who E G &G is - http://www.urscorp.com/EGG_Division/index.php thats their web site - besides Groom lake they also operate commuter
service to Joshua, White Sands and Fallon as well as the old F117 base at Tonopah - nothing very secret about them
its all out in the open.

Leif

(125 miles south of the dreaded "Area 51")
Ho'olu komo la kaua
Leif Harding
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Venture Hawaii PLC

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:49 am

ya all workers gon in by two methods, bus or by janet.
Last edited by flightsimer on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:18 pm

Well, starting this thread, I did not have in mind an undercover aliances with aliens and UFOs but I find fascinating to imagine what sort of secret technology could be hidden in places like Area 51 yet terrifying if we consider biological or other unknown weapons.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:32 pm

most ufo reports arround area 51 is janet's 737's coming into groom lake. think about it, most ufo's ar lights in the sky... when the planes come in, all u would see is a bright white light that is coming toward you for about 10 min....
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:38 pm

oh... another siting i forgot about...

it wasnt with me but with one of my pilots here. we somehow got on that topic a few weeks ago. he lived in ohio, i believe arround canton, but anyways he said he was at his friends house... and they were outside, and something big and bright flew over... he said it was there for 5 mins. and then it left. but he also said just a few mins. later two f-15's came flying over from Wright Patterson AB (USAF) to check out wat was there...

when Roswell happened, they took the reckage to Wright field also, and the ufo crash that happened about an hour away from where i live.
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:19 am

Well, in my opinion, I do think that governments of the leading nations have classified programs going on, dont you agree?
I mean, B-2 wasn't known to people until the US government told the people that it actually existed (same with SR-71, U-2, TR-1 (3?), etc). Hell, as far as I am concerned, people might have thought these aircrafts as UFOs, since they did not know anything about these aircrafts.

And for UFOs, I believe them to be true. Why? Humans, for certain, are not the only beings in the whole universe. I am sure (and most people should be) that out in the universe, there are trillions of intelligent beings who are like humans, meaning that they are curious about the world. Who knows? Someday, UFOs might become IFOs (identified flying objects).
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

Airboatr

Post by Airboatr » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:17 am

aliens schmaliens

it's just a simple desire to believe in someone or something larger than ourselves
because we see ourselves as too insignificant in the expansive universe around us
to be the only living creatures.

The truth, is more then most can accept so I won't go there.

as for area 51, Sure I'd bet there are some pretty strange types of ac in the making,
but thats nothing new.

and thats just my two cents worth.

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:29 pm

And here is my position regarding UFOs. I believe that more than 90% are just lies and imagination. The rest is a mixture of atmospherical phenomena, satellites, other natural phenomena and known aircrafts taken as UFOs. I believe all the above leaves a small percentage which are unknown aircrafts and similar military technology.

As for alien spaceships... I don't believe we are alone in the universe but on the other hand I don't know if the "others" have the technology to visit us. Yet, if they have it (whilst we don't) I can't think of a reason to be in that big trouble to travel here. As a conclusion, although, based on the possibility rule, life must exist somewhere else as well, I am rather skeptical on alien visits on Earth.
CEO
Ionathan Airlines

flightsimer
Chief Pilot

Post by flightsimer » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:56 pm

Ionathan wrote: As for alien spaceships... I don't believe we are alone in the universe but on the other hand I don't know if the "others" have the technology to visit us. Yet, if they have it (whilst we don't)
they probably have better technology, and to me its reasonable for them to have it.

think about it, just 100 years ago we were still using horses as main part of transportation device, but "they" could be in the year 25000 while we are in 2007...
Owner/CEO
North Eastern Airways

Miikoyan
Chief Pilot

Post by Miikoyan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:05 am

Haha that may be true.
GoUS Executive Chairman
World Alliance Board of Directors

vikartindur

Post by vikartindur » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:31 am

flightsimer wrote:
Ionathan wrote: As for alien spaceships... I don't believe we are alone in the universe but on the other hand I don't know if the "others" have the technology to visit us. Yet, if they have it (whilst we don't)
they probably have better technology, and to me its reasonable for them to have it.

think about it, just 100 years ago we were still using horses as main part of transportation device, but "they" could be in the year 25000 while we are in 2007...
yes, and they could be in the year B.C. 800, too.. imagine us traveling to mars and finding a colony who are just discovering money :)

Ionathan
Captain

Post by Ionathan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 am

Indeed, we could even consider ourselves "civilized". Just like European "civilized" soldiers visiting the lands of Incas and Indians of the North... In the end it seems we don't want to be more "civilized" (better say technologically advanced) than anyone. It makes you think twice...
CEO
Ionathan Airlines