Credit due to Joe for FSA

Chat about anything here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

rwoodbc60
Ticket Agent

Credit due to Joe for FSA

Post by rwoodbc60 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:03 am

Joe, I just need to say that you have done and are doing an excellent job of creating a first class airline system here at FSA. I see plenty of issues in the forum but not enough praise to you for all the work and time you have put into FSA. I need to give you credit for the " Book Charter Flight " button on the Book Flight page. It has worked out well for me and one of your best ideas.
Your new assistant also needs credit for the time that is put in here to make this a better airline system.

Thank you.

joefremont
FSAirlines Developer

Re: Credit due to Joe for FSA

Post by joefremont » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:43 pm

rwoodbc60 wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:03 am
Joe, I just need to say that you have done and are doing an excellent job of creating a first class airline system here at FSA. I see plenty of issues in the forum but not enough praise to you for all the work and time you have put into FSA. I need to give you credit for the " Book Charter Flight " button on the Book Flight page. It has worked out well for me and one of your best ideas.
Thank you very much for you kind words, it makes it easier knowing my efforts are appreciated.
rwoodbc60 wrote:
Your new assistant also needs credit for the time that is put in here to make this a better airline system.

Thank you.
Yes she does deserve more credit than she realizes, not just because she agreed to be the new assistant when I pretty much drafted her, but because she is there voicing her opinion on things were so many are silent.
I've sworn an oath of solitude until the pestilence is purged from the lands.

Matthew
Captain

Re: Credit due to Joe for FSA

Post by Matthew » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 am

joefremont wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:43 pm
rwoodbc60 wrote:
Thank you very much for you kind words, it makes it easier knowing my efforts are appreciated.
rwoodbc60 wrote:

Thank you.
Yes she does deserve more credit than she realizes, not just because she agreed to be the new assistant when I pretty much drafted her, but because she is there voicing her opinion on things were so many are silent.
Joe yes i agree thank you!, you have put alot of time in over the years to make our experience more enjoyable so thank you aswell from me