Who are you ??

Topics that you should read and may help you in using flynet

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Quantum
FSAirlines DB Admin

Who are you ??

Post by Quantum » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi,

There are many times when someone posts a message on the forum here and we haven't got a clue who you are!! If you say something like "help me my flight hasn't recorded" or "help I'm stuck what do I do" but you don't give us a clue who you are, we have to pester you to ask what is your VA and your VA ID. Here's what to do to get a nice little signature picture on each of your posts.

1. Go to your profile and you will see a signature image at the bottom with a url link beneath it. Right click on the link and select 'copy shortcut'.

2. Go to your forum 'User control panel' . (You will see the link near the top of the forum page under where it says Board Index')

3. Go to 'Profile'

4. Go to 'Edit Signature'

5. In the text box, right click and 'paste'

6. Highlight the url shortcut you have just pasted and select the 'IMG' button above the text box.

7. Select 'preview' to ensure it displays correctly.

8. If display is OK then select submit, if not OK go back to step 1. above as you have done something wrong.

Now, whenever you post on the forum, we know who you are :) and we can have a look at what your problems might be and possibly help solve them a lot quicker.

Regards

John
CEO - Classic British Flight Services
Classic aircraft on Classic routes
ImageImage

Mr w
Ticket Agent

Re: Who are you ??

Post by Mr w » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Thank you for your help all done

Mr w
Ticket Agent