fuel problem

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

Blackhawk1

fuel problem

Post by Blackhawk1 » Sun May 14, 2006 5:05 am

Upon landing at LAS from MDW in a 753, my simulator froze and when it respawned itself, my plane had 0% fuel in it. I landed with about 60 and ended up with 0 before I left the runway. 1, why? and 2, Konney, can you put approx 60% fuel in my 753 at LAS?

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Sun May 14, 2006 6:17 am

it would help if you told him what 60% is in KG 1KG=2.2LBS

DoubleDutch

Post by DoubleDutch » Sun May 14, 2006 7:34 am

55000 lbs i believe is roughly 60%fuel for that bird, or am i mistaken?

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Sun May 14, 2006 3:02 pm

thats EXACTLY 25000 KG for you Konny

BlackHawk FLYNET RUNS on Kilograms, I suggest you find out how to convert it, I always use Kilograms if you check my PIREPS. to convert kilograms just divide the number of punds be 2.2 to convort to pounds multiply by 2.2

:roll: I wish America would change

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Sun May 14, 2006 3:28 pm

Yes JJacobs, so we could all fly at flight level oh wait, that would be in meters... Well at least I know my landing speed is, umm, oh schnap, I don't know it in kilometers. Well runways would be 3225.8 m long. Hmm, that seems more cumbersome than 10 000 ft.
And I'm, oh shoot, I don't know, well I'm six foot 1, thats hard to remember compared to 1.894m!
At least it sounds like I dont weigh all that much in Kgs...

In my opinion, flight should be kept in Imperial. Everything else, metric, but aerospace becomes very difficult the moment you try to do it in meters. Just fly in russian planes if you dont believe me. Heh, and I will always be 6 foot 1 inch. Even on forms where they ask for my metric height, I right 6 1.

my two cents.

Blackhawk1

Post by Blackhawk1 » Sun May 14, 2006 3:47 pm

Well I fly by pounds. The fuel request on startup has a pounds option, so I use it.

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Sun May 14, 2006 4:10 pm

I'm not suggesting to change it for flight really just for weight, because he gives the price in lieters its easier for me