Military planes price mess up and cheating method discovered

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:50 am

CAPFlyer wrote:I'll let you go.... this time.... :lol: :lol:

Please people, when you're entering prices, triple check them before you click the "submit" button. Keeps us from having to deny a lot of them.

The A-10's price has been adjusted however.
Instead of denying them why not fix the error and approve them... Thats what I do.

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:42 am

Instead of denying them why not fix the error and approve them... Thats what I do.
Bravo!

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 am

cmdrnmartin wrote:
CAPFlyer wrote:I'll let you go.... this time.... :lol: :lol:

Please people, when you're entering prices, triple check them before you click the "submit" button. Keeps us from having to deny a lot of them.

The A-10's price has been adjusted however.
Because the price showing was $13.0M, and I hadn't heard anyone say that it needed to be lowered, so I just left it at $13M.

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:23 am

Could someone please explain to me, in my present bad mood state, why a virtual airline site has aircraft availability of 2 heavy, nuclear-capable bombers, 1 CAS FB, 1 hi-tec interceptor, 2 spyplanes, an air tanker, and a couple (not sure if 2 or 3) of military transport aircraft? (plus military helicopters)

All very nice indeed... but no way of financially sustaining an airline if you own these aircraft (exception to transport), because in reality, most (if not all) military a/c do not carry civilians, except when government employees.... And I don't think most of these are available to the general public...

Not a personal attack, just an idea that sprung up, and was too lazy to start another thread...

Edit: 1 aircraft out of that list is being used... a single KC-10, by Cadet Air Patrol...

CAPFlyer
Chief Pilot

Post by CAPFlyer » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:03 pm

That's an issue that needs to be addressed.

I will start a discussion among the staff and Konny and see what we want to do.

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:30 pm

we also own a C-5B. Those aircraft are meant for Cadet and VCIA. I've asked Kony to install a military aircraft for military orginization's thing. Although I hope this does not disable Cadet from buying the GA craft it needs to finish it's fleet. Sounds like I need to da a press release.

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:39 pm

that might be an option then when you start a VA, to have a selection of civilian or military VA, and certain aircraft are available for each... some should be common, like light or training aircraft...

JJacobs

Post by JJacobs » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:58 pm

yeah but my fleet (although military) contains the Civil Air Patrol fleet and the Air Mobility Command fleet. So it's a combo of civil and military all based on military orginizations