Making a loss

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

FsNovice

Making a loss

Post by FsNovice » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:01 pm

I was doing really well on my flights to Charles de gaulle airport and then i had to repair the aircraft back to full health and now i'm making loses on every flight.

Before i had 100% health it was letting me add cargo but now it wont and this is where i'm making a loss as my reputation is so low.

Can anyone suggest any tips on how to improve efficiency to ensure i make money on each flight.

Thanks,

Bristol Directs (desperate) CEO

BigQ

Post by BigQ » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:16 pm

1.How are your ticket prices? i'd say that under a reputation of 100, you want ticket prices slightly lower than the standard fare, and slightly over over 100...
2.The higher you fly, the more fuel you save... that doesn't mean to make you flight entirely climbing and descending...You can manage a higher rate of climb at the beginning of the climb, but you need to lower the vspeed as you get up there...
3.Autopilot does it all... plus you can do other things during your flight!
4.Don't crash. :wink:

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:52 am

why is it though that after fully repairing my aircraft it won't handle cargo and it did beofre using the same aircraft?

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:36 pm

There's something drastically wrong with all yiour flights, even before the crash. You should be getting 70% passenger load on that 319, instead your getting 20 people?

Fly another flight with it, as I see your reputation has been reset to 80%, and tell me how it goes (the quick answer to your cargo question is that after a crash, less cargo will be loaded on your next flight, same as youll have a lesser number of paying passengers. Or at least I suspect thats the issue.) In anycase, on your next flight you should have at least 100 people flying in the 319, if you don't something is wrong.

FsNovice

Post by FsNovice » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:17 pm

That's more like it. I made just over 100,000,000 v$ on that flight alone. Thanks everyone including Konny for reseting my reputation.