Client problems during Taxi

Post by UKD192 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Please look at the attached GIF.

It shows the client having recorded the following:-
BoardingTime : 1201
DepTime : 1202
ArrTime : 1202
EndTime :

Now this all took place on the take off roll - As you can see I'm only 72 feet up in the air - How have I got an ArrTime of 1202 recorded ??

Flight State : Take Off (2) - (correct) so my question is this;- Am I OK to carry on with my flight, or should I cancel it ?
The reason the Boarding time and the take off time are so close is due to the client not liking uneven surfaces. If I taxi over a grass or dirt strip, the client will quickly fill in DepTime and ArrTime, so at this airport I must start client when I'm on the runway - which is not very realistic is it ?

Is it possible to make the client less sensitive to vertical motion whilst taxing to/from gate/stand to Runway ?
As it is, EGSC in UK is nearly impossible to use with this version of Client.

However, I have not had any other problems - probably because all my flights have been less than 90 minutes - maybe ?

Thanks for all your help,

Rob

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:00 pm

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll make the client less sensitive for vertical movement, especially when the airplane is on ground.
But it's no problem if an arrival time is set before you actually take off. It will be reset when you touch down again at the "real" arrival aiport.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer

UKD192

Post by UKD192 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:07 pm

Hi Konny,

Thanks for the information. Good to know we can carry on and the flight will be recorded as normal.

Cheers now
Rob