No pass/ticket income bug possibility....

Please report Bugs and Problems here

Moderator: FSAirlines Staff

LESairways

No pass/ticket income bug possibility....

Post by LESairways » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:57 am

OK, I havent seen much of the bug lately, but one LESair pilot still gets it randomly. He is my roomate, and I watched him the other night to see if he does anything differently, and I noticed that after he taxis to the gate after landing, he cuts off the engine, then he sets the parking brake. I always set the brake first, then cut the engines, and Ive never had the problem. Could this be a possibility?

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Re: No pass/ticket income bug possibility....

Post by cmdrnmartin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:47 am

LESairways wrote:OK, I havent seen much of the bug lately, but one LESair pilot still gets it randomly. He is my roomate, and I watched him the other night to see if he does anything differently, and I noticed that after he taxis to the gate after landing, he cuts off the engine, then he sets the parking brake. I always set the brake first, then cut the engines, and Ive never had the problem. Could this be a possibility?
I'm not sure, I cut my engines off first, but I dont ever get the bug...
I have found to prevent crashes on my system (which occur most near landing) Is to not look around the cockpit before touchdown. Not entirely sure why but it prevents crashes.

Keep looking for possibilities though!

LESairways

Post by LESairways » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:26 am

Well i just watched his flight again, this time did parking brake then engine cutoff, lost tons of $$$ again. This just baffles me, I never get it, he gets it every other flight. It must be something specific with certain member accounts, I watched every part of his flight and he does exactly like myself. Think he should just delete himself and re-signup?

cmdrnmartin
FSAirlines DB Admin

Post by cmdrnmartin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:28 am

I would reccomend opening another account, on the basis of Testing it only. Make sure he has the newest client (.320B I believe) and try it out.

Please note, the creation of a second account is for beta test purposes only, FLYnet does not condone the use of multiple accounts.

Tell me and Konny how it goes! Cheers,

Konny
FSAirlines Developer

Post by Konny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:21 pm

Well, the time you shut down your engine definitely has no affect on the ticket price bug. But I still need a log file from the new 0.3.2b Client to get the bug pinpointed. So next time it happens, please tell him to send me the log.
Konrad - FSAirlines Developer